The idea of acupuncture can seem unusual when we are used to more ‘traditional’ or ‘western’ medicine. Also, representations on television can sometimes be misleading. There are however many accurate and helpful books and other resources that can inform and educate, and help us to allay our fears. These are some of the resources that I think you might find particularly usefu.
· Natural solutions to Infertility - Marilyn Glenville - The Natural Health Website - Books
· Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant - Products - Zita West - Fertility Clinic
· How Acupuncture Can Assist With Infertility | East Winds Acupuncture
· Couple's Guide to In Vitro Fertilization: Everything You Need to Know to Maximize Your Chances of Success http://www.amazon.co.uk/Couples-Guide-Vitro-Fertilization-Everything/dp/0738208973/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_0_1
· Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception
· http://acupuncture.rhizome.net.nz (Comprehensive acupuncture website).
Acupuncture is a safe and gentle treatment, which is often accompanied by feelings of deep relaxation and well-being.